Caution!
May contain swears, slang, dark humour, graphic pictures, nudity, sexual references, drug references, and anything else that can be considered offensive.
Seriously.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Anger, Rage and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Okay. Some punk kids busted the window of my van last night - not impressed. I also had to drive to the airport (about 20 minutes away) at 530 AM, in -20C (-4F) with no window on one side.

^ This

 Oh, by the way - To the residents of my city... I appreciate your concern, but I was totally aware that I had no window. I know you had good intentions when you were swerving/waving/honking to get my attention, but it really just made it worse.

Anyway, I was really upset this afternoon, so I made cookies. Cookies always make people feel better. So here's a recipe for a super easy - and super yummy! - chocolate chip cookie!



Chocolate Chip Cookies

Preheat oven to 375F

3/4 c sugar
3/4 c brown sugar
1 c butter
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2-2 c chocolate chips.

Soften butter in microwave, or just let it warm up to room temperature. In a large bowl, put in butter, and both sugars. Grow a set, and use a fork to cream them, instead of using a hand mixer. Seriously.
Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
Add flour and baking soda, and mix well. Dough should be fairly stiff - Oh, grow up.
Add chocolate chips and mix again. 

Drop spoonfuls of dough on an ungreased baking sheet. Make sure they are about 1 inch apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until they are slightly brown on top.
Let them cool for about 3 minutes, or eat them right away and ignore the advice of an expert.

As I've said before, recipes are a guideline. You can add 1/2 c of chopped walnuts, or a handful of M&Ms/Smarties/Reece's Pieces. Add some cinnamon. Make these your own creation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment