Caution!
May contain swears, slang, dark humour, graphic pictures, nudity, sexual references, drug references, and anything else that can be considered offensive.
Seriously.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cheesy, Creamy Artichoke Dip!

Heat oven to 375F

2 pkgs (16 oz) Philadelphia cream cheese
1 can  artichoke hearts
1/4 c parm cheese (Optional)
2 or 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 1/2 c sour cream
About 1 c shredded cheese (I use marble)
Salt, pepper & powered cayenne pepper (to taste, cayenne optional)

Drain artichokes, and chop them up in a large bowl. Microwave cream cheese until soft (NOT melted), and mix into bowl. Add spices, parm, garlic, sour cream, and about 1/4 c of the shredded cheese, mix well.
Put mixture into a casserole dish (I prefer a deep one, so it's more to 'dip' into).
Top with remaining cheese.

Bake for about 20 minutes, or until bubbling.

Again, this is a guideline! Make it your own! Add a different soft cheese to the mixture (Asiago cheese is amazing!), add crab, shrimp, or spinach!

My hubby and I attacked it before I got a picture...

2 comments:

  1. That looks sooooo good! Actually looks quite a bit like my MIL's crab dip, minus the crab :)

    Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love the ideaR of putting crab in there! MMMMMMmmmm!!!!

    ReplyDelete